We combined nano tech materials with our tried and true aircraft grade aluminum to deliver a hybrid pole spear like no other. Unidirectional carbon weave allows for maximum transfer of energy. There’s zero bend or flex so all your power goes to the tip, not the whip like other polespears that are constructed of flimsy, flexible, inferior carbon. The aluminum end piece adds additional mass to pummel fish and is durable enough to use in rocks without a worry. Precision machined, over-sized aluminum unions add additional rigidity and durability. A thicker walled power band makes the Shaka ideal for big game fish… Available in 6 and 7 feet, the three piece travel pole spear comes complete with our 890 break–away tip. No fish is safe with this in your hand.
Features of the Shaka include:
- Unidirectional proprietary design ensures no loss of inertia when shooting
- Carbon fiber hybrid design keeps you polespear stiff for maximum transfer of energy while the tip remains durable for rocky and reef environments
- Oversized sling for improved speed and penetration power (648-C)
- Convenient travel case for on the go hunting
- Break-Away rockpoint tip for shooting larger game (890)
- Made in America