Submersible Systems Spare Air 6.0 cu ft Nitrox Package # 600PK-N00327910S
NEW! – Our largest capacity model in a new Nitrox version
- Package includes Spare Air, Holster, Safety Leash and Refill Adapter.
- Provides twice the amount of air over the standard 3.0 cu. ft. Spare Air.
- Refill your Spare Air in seconds from any full SCUBA tank.
- Weighing under 4 lbs. – the lightest 6.0 cu. ft. system on the market.
- Priced competitively compared to similar systems.
||6.0 cu ft / 170 liters
||13.4″ / 34 cm
||3.25″ / 8.3 cm
||3000 psi / 207 bar
||3.7 lb. / 1.7 kg
||54 cu in / .88 liters
|*Based on 1.5 liters per breath
Do you dive with Nitrox?
- If so this is the SPARE AIR for you. It is the perfect addition to your Nitrox System, with quick and easy refills from your own Nitrox SCUBA tank.
- Nitrox ready up to 40% EAN
- 6.0 cubic feet of air
- Tank finish in Anodized black for durability
- Refillable to 3000 psi off any Nitrox SCUBA tank or air compressor with included refill adapter (patented)
- Easily attaches to your BC with included holster and safety leash
- Small, hands-free, nearly neutrally buoyant
- Breathe on demand regulator -No complicated instructions
- Completely redundant back-up miniature SCUBA system
- Faster than buddy breathing and easier than an octopus
Regulator Body – Our simple rugged design utilizes the same time proven technology found in typical regulators used by SCUBA Divers around the world. Our always-on, breathe on demand, balanced single stage regulator is easy to maintain and service.
Pressure Indicator – The standard indicator is easy to read by the White Indicator Pin rising up when the Spare Air has filled to 3000psi. A Dial Gauge Pressure Indicator is available as an optional accessory.
Purge Button – Clears the regulator and empties the Air Tank.
Mouthpiece – Standard regulator mouthpiece carried by SCUBA Diving Shops everywhere and is the same model used on most regulators.
Check Valve – Remove the cover and attach the yoke style Refill Adapter (included with every Spare Air, patent pending). Attach the other end to a filled SCUBA tank and in 30-60 seconds, your Spare Air is full.
3000 PSI Aluminum Tank – This SCUBA tank is manufactured just like standard SCUBA tanks, with the same safety features. The cylinder should be inspected annually and hydrostatically tested once every 5 years.