- This new underwater vehicle features an innovative and patented Hands-Free Riding Saddle, quick and smooth responding Variable Speed Control, and a high performance and long-lasting Lithium-Ion Battery with an L.E.D Battery Life Indicator.
With the newly designed rotational speed adjustment function and hands-free riding style, the TUSA SAV-7 EVO2 decreases fatigue, reduces air consumption, and allows a diver to go further and faster in a variety of conditions while extending their time underwater.
The upgraded Variable speed Control is at your fingertips for a greater diving experience while giving you complete control of speed. Transportation options like the fold out wings on both sides of the saddle allows additional divers to tag along.
- Speed: 0 – 2.8 mph / 4.5 kph
- Depth rating: 230 feet
- Dim. L x W: 28.5 x 13.5 inches
- Surface weight with battery: 45 lbs / 20.5 kg
- Submerged weight with battery: 0.5 lbs / 0.3 kg
- Range in open water: 4.5 miles / 7200 m
- Run time in open water: 120 minutes
- Battery type: Lithium Ion
- Speed adjuster: Rotational speed control with variable pitch type propeller, 3 step
- Safety Device: Sensation current shut down device, water leakage sensor and water cooling motor deployment.