The 911 BC was introduced in 1997, in response to many requests from Public Safety divers for a system designed to fit their needs.
It is based on the Tech BC platform, with a twin buckle front closure, but has additional features. These include SOLAS standard symbols on buckles, reflective trim on the bladder, additional D-rings, pockets for long octopus hose storage on each bladder wing, and an included split saddle harness.
The 911 has been proven to be a durable and flexible platform by a large number of public safety agencies. Contact your Zeagle dealer for more information.
- PFS sizing system
- Single or twin cylinder capability
- Two double pull waist buckles in front
- 1050 Denier Ballistic Nylon
- 65-lb lift Ballistic bladder
- 36-lb capacity Ripcord weight system
- 20-lb capacity rear trim weight pockets
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Four D-rings on shoulders, two adjustable
- 11″ spaced grommets for mounting twin cylinder backplates
- Two zippered utility pockets
- Full lumbar pad
- Six stainless steel D-rings on vest
- SOLAS reflective symbols on buckles
- Reflective 3M ScotchLite® trim on bladder
- Split saddle strap
- Two hose storage pockets on the bladder
Print out a custom color sheet for the Ranger, Ranger LTD, Tech 10, SAR, 911 BCs
WE WILL CALL YOU TO DISCUSS COLOR CHOICES.
|Custom Sizing Available|
Measure waist size
Measure shoulder to waist
*SAR and 911 XS size has a 20lb weight capacity Ripcord System, does not have cargo pockets over the weight pockets, and can use single tanks only.