The SAR BC, along with the 911 BC, was introduced in 1997 in response to many requests from Public Safety divers for systems designed to fit their needs.
The SAR BC is identical to the 911, except for the addition of a permanently installed lifting harness for helicopter, cliff, or swiftwater work.
It is based on the Tech BC platform, with a twin buckle front closure, but has additional features. These include SOLAS standard symbols on buckles, reflective trim on the bladder, additional D-rings, pockets for long octopus hose storage on each bladder wing, and an included split saddle harness.
The SAR has been proven to be a durable and flexible platform by a large number of public safety and military agencies in the US and abroad. Contact your Zeagle dealer for more information.
- PFS sizing system
- Single or twin cylinder capability
- Two double pull waist buckles in front
- 1050 Denier Ballistic Nylon
- 65lb lift Ballistic bladder
- 36lb capacity Ripcord weight system
- 20lb capacity rear trim weight pockets
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Four Stainless Steel D-rings on shoulders,two adjustable
- 11″ spaced grommets for mounting twin cylinder backplates
- Two zippered utility pockets
- Full integral lumbar pad
- Six stainless steel D-rings on vest
- Integral lifting harness and saddle strap
- SOLAS reflective symbols on buckles
- Reflective 3M ScotchLite® trim on bladder
- Two hose storage pockets on the bladder
- Airlock buckles
- Articulated shoulder to reduce binding in the underarm and chest area as well as increase freedom of movement
Print out a custom color sheet for the Ranger, Ranger LTD, Tech 10, SAR, 911 BCs
WE WILL CALL YOU TO DISCUSS COLOR CHOICES.
|Custom Sizing Available|
Measure waist size
Measure shoulder to waist
*SAR and 911 XS size has a 20lb weight capacity Ripcord System, does not have cargo pockets over the weight pockets, and can use single tanks only.