The Stiletto is a rugged full featured but light weight BC, designed for divers who may do both warm and temperate water diving but do not need the twin tank capability or higher lift of Zeagle’s heavy-duty BCs. The Stiletto’s extra durable reinforced 1000 denier nylon bladder material gives an extra level of protection against abrasion or punctures in close environments like the edge of a coral reef or wreck. It has sufficient lift and weight capacity for most average sized divers to use in their local environments, yet packs easily into a lightweight travel system.
The Stiletto has many of the same features of the famous Zeagle Escape BC. Its bladder is constructed of heavier weight 1000 denier nylon. It also features stainless steel D-rings and Zeagle’s PFS (Personal Fit System) sizing.
The Stiletto is ideal for the diver who wants a light weight but rugged system, for both travel and local diving that doesn’t compromise on features.
- 35-lb lift capacity low profile retracting bladder
- Personal Fit System (PFS) Sizing
- Reinforced 1000 denier nylon construction
- Sewn on Lumbar Pad
- Two zippered utility pockets
- Adjustable elastic waist panels
- 5 Stainless Steel D-rings
- Adjustable Sternum Strap
- 24-lb capacity Ripcord weight system
- 16-lb capacity rear mount weight system
- Trim Colors available at an extra charge
- Dry Weight: 7.4lbs
Print out a custom color sheet for the Stiletto, LaZer BCs
WE WILL CALL YOU TO DISCUSS COLOR CHOICES.
|Custom Sizing Available|
Measure Waist Size
Measure Shoulder to Waist